Only certified public translators can issue the Attestation of Translation in accordance with the Licensed Administrative Agent Act of the Republic of Korea.
- For customers who are preparing to study abroad and immigrate.
- Thank you for visiting WiTHMUN INTERNATIONAL.
- When preparing for study abroad (enrollment of international school) and/or immigration (permanent residency or visa application) for yourself or your children, you must submit various documents including but not limited to Basic Certificate, Certificate of Family Relations, Certificate of Marriage, Certified Copy of Archived Family Register, School Details Record, Academic Transcript, Degree Certificate, Certificate of Employment and Certificate of Enrollment.
- You need certified translations of such documents issued in Korean.
- You might think that notarized translations can satisfy the requirements. However, the countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand actually require proof showing a qualified translator has translated and the result are the same as the original text, for which a notary public cannot declare.