Study-abroad & emigration document

We value your time – we will deliver consistently great services to achieve customer satisfaction and your loyalty.

Only certified public translators can issue the Attestation of Translation in accordance with the Licensed Administrative Agent Act of the Republic of Korea.

  • For customers who are preparing to study abroad and immigrate.
  • Thank you for visiting WiTHMUN INTERNATIONAL.
  • When preparing for study abroad (enrollment of international school) and/or immigration (permanent residency or visa application) for yourself or your children, you must submit various documents including but not limited to Basic Certificate, Certificate of Family Relations, Certificate of Marriage, Certified Copy of Archived Family Register, School Details Record, Academic Transcript, Degree Certificate, Certificate of Employment and Certificate of Enrollment.
  • You need certified translations of such documents issued in Korean.
  • You might think that notarized translations can satisfy the requirements. However, the countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand actually require proof showing a qualified translator has translated and the result are the same as the original text, for which a notary public cannot declare.


  • All documents not in English must be accompanied by certified translation. The translation must include a statement signed by
    the translator that states that the
  • Translation is accurate, and Translator is competent to translate.


  • A translator must endorse the translation with their full name, address, telephone number, and details of their qualifications and
    experience in the language being translated.


  • If the document is in another language, the original document must be included along with the translation and a certification that
    declares that the translator was accurate in his translation.